Business Opportunities with U.S. Mission Afghanistan
1. Doing Business with us
We need suppliers/contractors with high quality standards, innovative products and services, competitive prices, and on-time delivery. We search for suppliers/contractors that add value to the supply chain and have the ability to scale to meet growth changes within the business.
We do understand the significance of the relationships we develop with our suppliers/contractors. Our goal is to develop mutually beneficial relationships that will allow us and our suppliers/contractors to attain the highest level of excellence.
Dealing with the U.S.Government can seem like a formidable task at times.
However, with a little patience, persistence and perseverance on your part – your efforts will be rewarded in the long run.
To assist you, we developed a series of procedural steps essential for success. GOOD LUCK!
- Guidelines, current solicitations and procurement information, etc.
3. Vendor Registration with the U.S.Government (PDF 271 KB)
- Instructions to become a U.S. Government vendor – Registering with the U.S.Government is the first step to be considered for participating in solicitation/tendering exercises in an easy and systematic way. You can download Vendor Registration Form from here.
- Database listing most recent requests for quotations/proposals.
- Guidelines to process payments more efficiently
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.