The Information Resource Center (IRC) offers a range of resources, programs and services. Our mission is to provide timely information on contemporary American politics, government, economic, trade, foreign affairs, defense, rule of law and education.
IRC resources are intended to meet the needs of:
- Afghan Government Officials
- Business Community and Civic Leaders
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- University/College Lecturers and Students
- Exchange Programs Alumni
Information Resource Center Services:
- Quick Reference Service by e-mail or telephone
- Individual consultations by appointment
- Information outreach
- Books and movies
The IRC provides research and references on most aspects of policy, with an emphasis on foreign relations, media, social, economic and political issues, the rule of law, legislative development and current affairs.
All are welcome to visit the IRC by appointment
Sunday – Thursdays
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday Closed
The IRC is closed on Afghan and American Holidays
For more information, please contact us by e-mail or phone.
Information Resource Center
The Great Masoud Road, Kabul